Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me and my baby....

Ithink I already posted a different pic of Reilly and I a while back, but I came across this pic again today and thought I would share. Reilly is almost as much my baby as Kaelah. He was born a month before she was and kind of grew up along with her. He is the biggest baby ever. He would love to sit in my lap all day long if I would let him. I know you find that hard to believe, but he can actually get in my lap. :-) He is very good at making himself small. Anyways, I love this pic, and thought it was worth posting.


3 comments:

Adam & Val & Aubrey & Annie said...

Wow...what a huge dog! Hope you are getting along okay.

Kim M. said...

Are you sure it's really a dog?! Maybe it is a horse pretending to be a dog! Cute picture!

Jana said...

WOW!!! Now that is one BIG dog!! :-)