Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Labor Day....

We went to the annual Labor Day fireworks this weekend. This was the first time that Kyle has gone. Outside of the serial smokers in front of us, it was a good time.



This is our co-ed volleyball team minus my sister Erin. She was taking the picture. There was one with her as well, but it didn't turn out very well. I've gotta admit that this one isn't the best either of my dear friends. :-) But I decided to share it anyway.

Good times, good company.

2 comments:

Cara said...

Hey Holly,

How about some shots of you spiking! You are so lucky to be able to play volleyball. Love the pics of everyone--Jade and Emma are absolutely adorable!! I must say that I think Jade looks like the Sams side of the family--at least in the picture.

Teresa said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!