Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Some more pics of the new baby....


The baby was born at 11:50 yesterday morning, and I arrived at the hospital at 2:00. The poor baby was not a happy camper. She cried or fussed almost the entire time, until she found her thumb. She wasn't real thrilled with being forced out into the big cold world.

But, Erin and I went back last night and she was a much more content baby. In fact she slept the entire time.

Here are the proud new parents. Mary was not real thrilled with getting her picture taken, but I think she looks just fine. :-)

Finally right before we left last night, the nurse came in and took her temp and woke her up, so I got one eyes open picture. The name is still not decided yet. It sounds like it is most likely going to be Maria Katherine.

2 comments:

Kim M. said...

She is really pretty! I wonder if she will end up being a blonde or dark.

Eileen said...

Cute, congrat! to everyone.
Thanks for sharing.
Love & Prayers, Eileen