Thursday, September 27, 2007

Casey and Maria....


I went to visit the baby yesterday and Casey was home. She had a great time showing off--wanting to make sure that I paid more attention to her than her new little sister. :-) She begged to go to my house to see Callie, she doesn't quite understand that Callie does not live anywhere near anymore. So I took her to Chick Fil A trying to get her mind off of going to my house, but it didn't work. On the way back I asked her what her new baby sister's name was and she said "Woxy!" I thought I misunderstood her and I said, "Maria?" And she answered, "NO! Woxy!!" So I guess that even though her parents have named her sister Maria, Casey has named her Roxy! :-)

Maria is a great sleeper so far. I guess her mom has to wake her up to feed her. Not bad!!!!

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Hello Holly she looks so content. By the way you have been "tagged", I didn't know how else to let you know just go to my blogger www.gramgram-eileen.blogspot.com for more info. Have a blessed day!Love and Prayers, Eileen

Kim M. said...

Cute pictures!

Katie and the boys said...

She is soooooo cute! Good luck finding a part time. If I here of anything I will let you know!!!