Friday, October 5, 2007

I have been tagged.....

I am not sure how I will do at this but here goes......7 random things about me

1. I love being with my family, especially my 6 nieces and 1 nephew. Kristina, Isabelle, Casey, Emma, Jade, and Maria are the girls and Shadley is the boy. They are great fun and make this aunt feel young.

2. I love playing INDOOR volleyball, not much of a fan of outdoor, even though I still play it. Right now, I play at least 6 games every Monday night, and 3 games every Tuesday night. Most of the friends that I hang out with, are people I met while playing volleyball.

3. I am not a mother, but I love three kids almost as much as if I were their mother. Luke, Seth and Kaelah, are my kids that I have nannied for 7 years now. Kaelah doesn't even know life without me. :-) To be honest, its hard to believe that someday I will love my own children even more. They are some of the biggest contributors to my happiness. I love you, Luke, Seth and Kaelah!

4. I never really liked dogs until I started working at the Kerr's. I loved my job so much , I told myself that I needed to get used to the dogs, and not only did I get used to them, now I love them, and would be considered by most--a dog person.

5. Any time I am in a crisis, confused, upset, etc. my Mom is the first person that I want to talk to.

6. I am an extremely opinionated person, no surprise there to anyone who knows me. But, I am learning to try and look at every side of an issue before I state an opinion.

7. I can be extremely shy, if I don't know you, andyou are going to affect my life. (i.e. boss, teamate, boyfriend's friends, etc.) Or if I am impressed with you and want you to like me....

3 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

Where do you play volleyball? Sounds like that keeps you pretty busy!!!

H.O.P.E. said...

Holly thank you for particapating in this tagging thing. I think it is neat because you get to know people better this way. Thank you again. Love & Prayers, Eileen

becky said...

Hey Hol, It was great seeing you on Saturday!
I found my background on www.pyzam.com
I thought it was a lot easier then some of the others I have tried. The only probablem is that when you change the background you have to put your links in again. I do not have that many so it is not that bad, but when you have quite a few than that might be annoying. But I do like the background and they have a lot.