Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Job.....


I have a new nanny job. Hayden is 4 and Sydney is 2. It seems to be a nice family, but I am already unsure that it is what I want. I think I am just nannied out. I had it so good with The Kerr's that I don't think I am going to be happy with anyone else. The mom is a stay at home mom, and I just don't do well in situations like that. I never feel like I am ever in charge, so the kids don't listen to me at all. It is frustrating. So here they are for now, but not sure if it will last. :-)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Congrats on new job!!! kids are so cute!

becky said...

Awe cute kids. Yea, I do not think I could work like that either. You would feel like you were not in charge and I could see how the kids would not listen to you. So are you still working the part time one?

Kim M. said...

I can't imagine being a nanny to kids when their mom is right there! I see what you mean. I hope it gets better. They are really cute!