Monday, September 10, 2007

Kaelah

I decided to snap a few pictures of Kaelah while we were waiting for the bus. School is so exciting for her. As soon as she wakes up in the morning, she starts asking, "How long til time for school?" I have to keep her busy, busy, busy, so I don't have to answer that question all day.

She goes to a Catholic school, but kindergartners don't have to wear uniforms. She isn't allowed to wear flip flops or anything with open toes or heels, so it has been interesting trying to match some summer outfits regular shoes.

I just wanted to share a few pics of my little girl. Honestly, she brings me the most happiness every day. I know that sounds dramatic, but she really does. She is so full of love and happiness. Don't get me wrong, there are moments when I would like to crown her (as my mom used to say...and probably still does), but all in all she is so fun.

1 comment:

Katie and the boys said...

I happened to fall into you blog. Are you still in Mason? I hope so because I enjoy seeing you are Gymboree and Chick-fila!!! I hope your new family is as great as the first!