Monday, September 24, 2007

Football and cheer....


Ryan plays football and Ally cheers for his team. Its interesting to see kids that young, being indoctrinated in a sport. I love sports but I was really turned off by some of the overblown sense of importance to these sports at such a young age. I am all for a sport being taught correctly and all of that, but I hated the yelling at the refs for a game being played between 7 and 8 year olds. CRAZY!


Kaelah went with me to watch Ryan and Ally do their thing. We had an ok time when we weren't saving ourselves from some really aggressive bees and trying not to pass out from the extremely hot day. :-)

1 comment:

H.O.P.E. said...

Yes, I know what you mean about putting things in a childs mind that young. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Love & Prayers, Eileen