Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy day..

I had a busy day yesterday. I stayed up until three in the morning making a cheesecake for Teresa's going away party. Then got up and went to church, and then had a wonderful dinner at my cousin Ashley's house. Her little guy Sam and I had some fun. He likes to have pics taken and then he wants to look at them. After we left Ashley's we went to Teresa's boss' house and had the going away party. It was fun.


At our going away party for Teresa, Ally and I had a good time sticking confetti on our faces. Ally especially thought this was great fun. I didn't think my nose being as prominent as it already is, needed a huge star stuck on it, but oh well..... ;-)


Sam wanted me to see his new sleeping bag that he got. Its pretty cool. Thomas blanket and an air mattress all attached. I sure wish I had a sleeping bag like that when I was at boot camp! Isn't he just the cutest thing?



1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi Holly,

So good to hear from you! I almost called you the other night just to catch up on life. I enjoyed all your pictures--didn't get to go into the archives. I was hoping to find a picture of Melissa's baby. Talk to you later.