Monday, August 20, 2007

A day with Emma Noelle....

My niece Emma is 2 1/2, and full of energy. She has always had this amazing memory of people. You would think that as little as she sees me (5-6 times a year) that she would forget who I am. But, no, she has always seemed to recognize us when we come home. She remembers our names and has done this since she was barely a year old. That is amazing to me--I can barely remember my own name half the time! She is starting ballet this week, so she had to show off her moves. I must say she can get up on her tip toes pretty well. :-)


My mom suggested this shot, I thought it was pretty cute.


Em had a great time doing circles, not caring a bit if she fell down at the end of it. She was a crazy, laughing, little girl that night.


We took her shopping and this is towards the end of the day. She did a great job all day.


And we wore her out. I love her little knee up and her shoe is untied. Funny girl.

I had a lot of fun with Emma its been about three months since I saw her last, so it was nice to get a little time with her.

1 comment:

becky said...

I love her ballet pictures. She looks like a natural. Looks like you all did tucker her out. She is a cutie!