Friday, August 17, 2007

End of Summer fun....

Wow, its hard to believe that it is already the end of the summer. School is starting next week for all my kiddos. I am not a parent, but I have to tell you, I can commiserate with those mom's who hate to see their baby go off to kindergarten. I am so excited for Kaelah because she is so excited, but I just don't want her to be that old. It happened in the blink of an eye. I am so thankful that I am still going to be getting her half a day. I would be an absolute mess right now, if I this was the end of the road for us. I was tearing up every day a couple of weeks ago, just thinking about it, but then her mom asked if I could still watch her before and after school and it has made my day. No more tears. :-)

Kaelah absolutely adores Elizabeth (Brent and Rhoda Miles'). She plays so well with her. Whenver we meet up its funny to watch Lizzie Bit, because she can hardly take her eyes off of Kaelah. She was pretty unsure of riding this ride, so I put her in front of Kaelah and then she was all smiles.


Driving the cars


Check out Allys huge heeled clogs. We had her wear these so she could be tall enough to ride some of the rides. ;-)


Ally is a cheerleader at her school. The outfit is pretty cute.


Ally and Kaelah hugging Blue's Clues. Ally had to be convinced, I think she thinks she is too old for Blue.

No comments: