Thursday, August 16, 2007

Finally some pics from home....

I am finally able to get home this weekend for the first time since Jade was born. I have been bugging my sister to send pics for months and she has sent one in a span of 3 months. But, wouldn't you know it, this week, when I can go home and get my own pics, I finally get around to getting my mom to do it. It was so nice to actually get some pics, though. Here is little miss Emma all dressed up for church camp.

And here is Jade. Such a serious little face!

Emma has done really well with not getting jealous of Jade, but she will do whatever Jade is doing to get attention. Its pretty funny. Jade was on the bed crying so Emma got up next to her and started fake crying. Crazy girl!!

This is the funniest pic of Jade. Check out her belly. Can't wait to see her.

1 comment:

Michael & Ruth Anne Arnold said...

It was great stumbling across your blog. I feel a little like I have done some catching up. Your neices look adorable. Keep blogging!