Friday, August 3, 2007

Goodbye Liz!!

One of the many reasons I am so extremely busy and worn out these days, is the fact that I play a lot of volleyball. It took me a good six years of living in the Cincinnati area, to finally find a place to play the game I love so much. I play on a couple of women's sixes team, and a coed 4's sand team, and a coed sixes indoor team. We have lots of fun, and I have met some really nice new friends through the whole experience. One of those friends, Liz (the girl with the curly hair), a fellow Michigander, has gotten engaged. Her fiancee lives in Michigan, so she is moving back there. I am so sad to see her leave. She was one of my favorite teamates. A group of us went out to dinner with her the day before she left. Good times! Oh yeah, as you can see, I am the shortest one of all them, by several inches....no fair!

1 comment:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

yeah but you probably smack down the hardest. you got muscles!!