Thursday, October 23, 2008

Photoshoot for Elizabeth and Brooke!

Elizabeth loves to go and get her picture taken. She thinks its great fun. In fact, when it is time to leave she cries! lol


The photographer had a great time taking her pics.

Such a pretty little girl!

You can see the scratch on her cheek, compliments of Co-Co


The little lion!


She was trying to find her lion ears!


Ya gotta love Halloween!

Grr!




Unfortunately, Brooke did not share Elizabeths fascination with getting her pics taken. She took one look at the photographer and started screaming bloody murder. The ONLY reason we got these two smiles is because I was tickling her thigh....it worked twice and then everything went downhill from there!


She is smack dab in the "stranger danger" phobia right now. Its so embarrassing when someone leans in to say, "Hi cute baby!" and she starts screaming like they poked her with a pin!

Yep, tears and everything



This is the one that where we finally gave up! Look at those tears and the red face. She is looking at me, like"PLEASE save me!"

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Elizabeth is ADORABLE! I hope to see her and Rhoda while I'm there!
CAN"T WAIT!!!!

Cara said...

So cute. Even the "teary" pics are cute--love it when the bottom lip puckers up.

Maggie said...

I love little kids clothes! Such adorable pics!

Rob and Deanna said...

What dear little girls! I love the one where Elizabeth is reaching her her "ears" and the pouchie lip of Brooke's. So cute.

Brenda said...

Oh wow! Elizabeth is THE cutest little lion I have ever seen! Great pictures!