Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't look if you gross out easily!


Ashley and her family went on a mini vacation last weekend. I was surpised when I got a text from Leslie (her mom) that said that they had just gotten back from the hospital and Ashley had gotten 5 stitches because a dog bit her. The family they were visiting have an older Chow mix and I guess he didn't take a liking to Ashley. No one really knows what happened, and Ashley doesn't remember what happened. But the dog bit down on her nose and completely severed her septum. I can only imagine the sight that met Leslie's eyes! YUCK! And scary. Thankfully it is a good place to get a bite (if there is such a thing) because the scarring should be minimal. Of course she does have a Grandpa who is a plastic surgeon, so I guess either way, she will be fine. lol



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw! poor girl!

melissa emmorey said...

I still think its hilarious that those boys were so interested in seeing her face all messed up. That is soooo boys for you.