Thursday, October 23, 2008

Miscellaneous....


My boss, Leslie, came home from work last Thursday and said she has tickets to go the Sarah Palin rally Friday, if I wanted to go! Of course, I wanted to go! I don't work for her on fridays, so I was trying to think if I could go with just Riley, the little girl that I do work for on Fridays. but because Leslie had Brooke and I had Riley, we decided to go late even though that would mean we wouldn't get a good view. As you can see from the pic, it was not the best view, but we could still see her and we could hear her so it was a good time!


Riley was a pro. Not one complaint the WHOLE time! She totally entertained herself and was as good as gold.

This is Brooke and her mommy, Leslie. She was also pretty good. She should have been sleeping, but being the nosy baby she is, she had to stay awake so she didn't miss anything.


Teresa was asking to see some recent pics of Elizabeth, and it just so happens that I had just taken some! :-) This is her kitty, CO-CO. She loves that kitty right to death (seriously, almost to death) It is a great kitten and it pretty much lets her carry it everywhere. Though she does have a few scratches to show some escape attempts were tried. :-)



She is just the cutest little thing ever! :-)









2 comments:

Maggie said...

Hey there...just to give you heads up...I have new blog name. gidisagiblets...nice to see how you are doing.

Anonymous said...

i love the lion pics of elizabeth! i will have to take some of timmy cause he is going to be lion too!