Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall pics at Sharon Woods


These are all the kids I nanny for right now.



These kids are the Hickey Family. Kyle is 12, Zack is 10, and Riley is 5


Kyle


Zack


Riley


Enjoying the fall weather and leaves


Ashley 5 years


Ashley and Brooke are the other family I nanny for.


Brooke 9 months

My cousin Jenna was visiting this weekend and she loves photography as much as I do and has actually taken some classes for it, so I convinced her to stay a couple of days extra and we tromped around Sharon Woods and took pics of my kids! It was so much fun and the kids even enjoyed it as well, so that is a big plus! :-) Thanks, Jenna for the beautiful pics!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

As always....beautiful pics!!!

Maggie said...

love all the pics! I love those little purple stockings:)