Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Growing up....


Before I talk about these pics, you all just have to check out Kaelah's legs in this picture! She was so fat and now she is itty bitty! I am not positive how old they are. I think Kate was around 3 or 4 months and Kaelah was probably around 9 or 10 months. The boys 2 and 3 or 3 and 4. Okay, so I am nostalgic....I can't help it. This week, "my" kids got to meet up with the "Rhoda's" kids and play. Rhoda was a nanny about the same time as I was nanny. She had a boy and a girl and I had two boys and a girl. So naturally, being the good friends that we are, we did a LOT together. That meant that Will, Kate, Luke, Seth, and Kaelah grew up almost like brothers and sisters. They saw each other almost every day. Seth and Will especially became best buddies and now that they are in school full time, they don't get to see each other hardly ever.

We had so many good times together, I couldn't help but post some old memories to go along with the new.


Seth and Will I think around 3 and 4

Kaelah maybe 18 months and kate around 12 months


And present day buddies. Seth 10 and Will almost 9


Kate (6) is now taller than Kaelah (6, almost 7)...even though they only see each other about 2 or 3 times a year now, when they meet up its like nothing has changed!

Enjoying Sharon Woods once again!

1 comment:

A. Elizabeth Ash said...

ok we looked at all the redflannel pics together (sam amd I) we talked about you and kayla and how we used to swimming etc. then we got to this post and sam said there's LUKE. Now it was actually Seth but I was shocked that he pulled that out of his liitle head. He said we had fun together... so know that you are remembered.