Sunday, October 12, 2008

Addendum to previous post....

Thanks for all the positive feedback. Its good to know that there are other people who feel the same way I do. I just wanted to make sure that I made it clear that my post was not a jab at conservatism. It was a jab at people who feel secure on how they are on the outside, but take no thought of how they treat others. I see people who are less conservative, belittle those who are more conservative and vice versa. As human beings we are not going to agree on everything and what we need to figure out is that it is OKAY, if we don't. It is NOT our job to make everyone toe the line according to our own beliefs. It is God's job to make sure that HIS children listen and obey Him. If you are a child of His, all you need to worry about is how YOU are doing with your relationship with God. ( Obviously, I am not talking about the commandments or other things that are clearly spelled out in the Bible. I am talking about those things that might be a bit ambiguous.) I just didn't want someone to take this wrong, and feel like I was looking down on others who may be of the more conservative persuasion. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

edgeneatter [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-motilium-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Motilium without no prescription online[/url]