Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Out with the girls!


Some friends and I went to the Reds vs. Cardinals game last night. We had a lot of fun. It goes..Carissa, Whitney, myself and Liza. I play volleyball with Carissa and Liza, and Whitney is a new friend that just moved here from Detroit.

The two Detroit girls.

Liza moved here from Puerto Rica earlier this year. She is so much fun. She is a great middle hitter on our vb team, but she just had to have shoulder surgery. So we are missing her a lot.

Taking pics by ourselves is Hard! lol

Carissa is my shopping/movie buddy. We have a good time together. It was a good game, the Reds actually won, which, I actually prefer the Cards, but hey....what do you do? :-)

2 comments:

Nichole said...

We were actually planning to be at that game, it just didn't work out. Chip is a die hard Cardinals fan.

Maggie said...

I heard on 700 WLW yesterday they wanted to talk Reds into giving anyone who has power outage free tickets to that game-I would have qualified for that!:)