Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Odds and ends....


Here is one of my favorite boys in the world. I have a few, but he is pretty special. His name is Egan, and I begged him to wear his new pajamas because I thought they were so cute and soft. I got his brother to wear his as well, but he wouldn't cooperate for a pic.

This is his youngest brother Timmy. He was tackling him and Timmy was trying to push him off.



This is Ashley and Riley on our first day of working together. They both had outfits with turtles on them, so they wanted a picture together.



Funny story here. This post is really for Teresa since she knows the boys and I wanted to show her and Callie, Hunter's new "friend". I don't think Hunter likes Harley as well as he did Callie yet, but I am pretty sure they will develop a very similar relationship. This was the best pic I could get, because Hunter really did not want to be too close to the dog and the dog wanted to be in my lap so it was pretty complicated to get even this good of a shot. :-)

4 comments:

Maggie said...

LOL...cute pics!

Anonymous said...

yeah timmy doesn't like to be man handled no matter how much rosie says,"but he needs a hug erin!"

Teresa said...

THANKS! That is funny! I'm sure Hunter misses Callie chasing him through the house. lol All the pics were so cute!

BLum said...

hol, it seems that the dog is snottier than the cat in this pic. that is wrong. you need to teach hunter his place as the cat of the house. beth