Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Changes

As I looked on my summer at the beginning of it, I was thinking it was going to be a pretty slow, relaxed summer.....boy, was I wrong!! I have been so busy, it has flown by so fast. With watching Jade for thirteen days, taking an unexpected vacation to New York, playing volleyball three nights a week, and a lot more, I have been going 24-7. I have had a lot of changes happening here in the last month. As I posted earlier, my baby girl went to school full time, and I had to take on two new jobs. I have been doing the one job, since March. Two little girls, 8 months and 5. They are great kids and belong to really nice parents. Their neighbor across the road with whom they are pretty good friends with, just got a divorce and is going back to work full time. So, she asked me to move him and help her with her kids ( 2 boys--11 and 9, and a girl--5), and combine the two jobs. So, that is what I have decided to do. So my days are quite busy, and I am THRILLED about not having a huge rent and utility bill every month. Vickey and her kids are really nice and it has, so far, been a really smooth transition. So soon, I will post some pics of my new life. :-)

1 comment:

Maggie said...

I cannot believe the summer is gone.. :( It did go by fast! I am so glad that everything is working out. It is interesting how God just works everything out. Have a great day Holly!