Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Karson Levi Sams 1-26-2009










Karson arrived in the afternoon today. I still haven't heard the exact time. Teresa had somewhat of a rough time, and apparently is still going to have a bit of a rough road ahead of her. She has to go in for some surgery in the morning to fix a hematoma (sp) that occured during the birth. SO I know she would appreciate any and all prayers. Other than that they are all extremely happy and proud of their new little guy. He was two weeks early, so his sugar was a little low, but they have already brought that up and he was to start nursing soon. He weighed in at a whopping 7 pds, 9 oz and was 22 inches long. Pretty big for not going full term. Teresa said that so far he has been pretty quiet and content, so that is good--maybe it will stick! lol Just thought I would share some pics that they sent me.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Awww, it's always so neat to see newborns. Congrats to Teresa (& husband) :-)!! I'm sure she's so happy!!

melissa emmorey said...

YAY! I am so happy i went to the base library and the guy is crazy so i am going to go but thanks for posting. congrats to T!