Friday, February 6, 2009

Catching up...





















For some reason, my pictures aren't showing up on my pre-post so I have to just type everything at the bottom, since I don't know where one pic ends and the other begins. Liss came to visit for a few days. It is always spending time with her and Jade. Jade is getting so big, and talks a lot. She is very independent (no surprise there!) and loves kids and animals. I was excited to have her pics taken at picture people as well. We had a good time. Rhoda had Elizabeth's pics taken as well, and she did such a good job, the store manager had her picture put up in the studio! She got on that backdrop and just hammed it up! The pics of the piles of ice is from the ice storm we had here last week. It snowed about 4 inches and then we got about an ince or two of freezing rain and then about 4 more inches. I got those piles and a lot more off my car. It was kind of fun cleaning my car off. lol

1 comment:

melissa emmorey said...

I was just going to say that i like the pics even though they have been on here awhile.