Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kaelah age 7


Kaelah have our own little tradition of getting her pics taken every year for Valentine's Day. The Picture People do some really cute valentines day cards so we like to make them every year. This year is n0 different and I thought I would share some of the best ones.


She just lost her SECOND tooth this week and it is straight underneath the one she lost first. She can't stop sticking her tongue through the holes. It showed up in several of the pics. :-)



2 comments:

melissa emmorey said...

Thanks for finally changing the pics, i was sick of the old ones. lol

Anonymous said...

I know, i walked into dixie chili with dewitts the other day and took off my coat and could see everyone looking at my like i was a crazy person cause i was wearing a short sleeve polo. people make me laugh!