Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmastime!


I got to enjoy a great visit with Cara and her husband over Christmas! We don't get to see each other nearly enough. I love it when my friends marry men who are just as fun to be around as they are. Makes for some good times.


Jade and Nick worn out from all the Christmas festivities.



Tickle, Tickle, Tickle


Ring around the Rosie on Grammy's bed!



Kissing Cousins


Some of my favorite cousins!


Me and Gram


Emma stuck in a bucket


Playing Mad Gab was so much fun at the Emmorey family Christmas


Aunt Kenda thought we were hilarious while watching us play



Gram thought we were pretty funny too

2 comments:

Betty Truesdale said...

I am so glad you have a blog. It is wonderful to see all the family pictures. We can sure keep in touch this way. Looks like you had a wonderful time. So sorry Erin had to leave the day after Christmas. Love you

Kristina Clemens said...

I love mad gab, and Christmas, and all your pictures...did you go to michigan? we were there for a couple days...so much snow compared to here...next time in 2011, scott and i want to try to meet up with you and some others and go skiing....!!!! Happy New Year!