Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend....


Emma was the only grandkid/niece home for Thanksgiving so she got a LOT of attention.


My sister in law, Melissa, myself, and Erin.

Emma loves Santa


They had a Mrs. Claus too. Emma isn't shy at all!






As soon as she got on Santa's lap she started playing with his beard, I thought it was so cute!





This is one of Kaelah's old outfits, that Emma fits in now.




Emma loves her Grandpa!





Thanksgiving dinner at the Emmoreys. We sure missed Ryan and Melissa and their families, but we had fun.







3 comments:

melissa emmorey said...

Oh Man! Wish i could have been there!!! I missed you guys!!!

becky said...

Great post! Always love looking at your pictures.

Betty Truesdale said...

Looks like a lot of fun. We were at Dan and Denise's. We enjoyed it very much. Sorry I was sick yesterday and missed you all. Love you, Grandma Betty