Monday, May 7, 2007

My baby girl is getting so big....

I am sitting at work, bored, because a certain little girl I am supposed to be watching is sound asleep. She loves to sleep in and has ever since she was born, the little stinker. So, as I sat here and waited I started looking at pics that were on the computer and remembered how my little girl used to look. It is so amazing. I don't know how you parents do it. I can't believe she is this big already. It seems like it was just yesterday I saw her in the hospital, and now she is about to start kindergarten. So, I thought I would post a few pics of the evolution of my little miss Kaelah.


Kaelah was a very chubby baby. Check out those arms!


She got so much hair so fast, and it was so cute and curly.


In fact I could braid it in two braids by the time she was about 9 or 10 months old. She is almost a year here.


Sunshiny girl. She is such a happy girl.


She loves babys, and she is always happy to see my niece Emma.

And here she is with Elizabeth, all grown up...








1 comment:

becky said...

Yes, they do seem to grow up overnight. I was just saying that about my nephew Ethan. I just put a picture of him on my blog, that I got yesterday, he lost his first tooth.
Good job with the little "slide" show, I like to see pictures as they grew over the years.