Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Jamie and I

I was excited to get to see my friend Jamie a couple of weeks ago. She has two little boys, so I always love seeing how much they have changed.

Cayden is about a year and a half.
This was the first time that I have seen her youngest Keegan. He is a big boy. He is seven weeks old in this picture.

And here we are again. I have some of the best friends in the world, but there is just something extra special about those friends that you grew up with. I don't think anything will break that bond.



2 comments:

Marty said...

IT is so great seeing pictures of Jamie and her boys....how handsome are they...then again look at their parents...they have GREAT genes!! Tell her I said hello!

I agree that those childhood bonds are very hard to break!!

Carrie said...

Hey, great to see picture of Jamie and her boys!