Friday, November 21, 2008

Nothing new....


Riley enjoying a cupcake and having trouble with the frosting!


I love to bake now that I have people who will eat my baking, but Kyle is not much of a sweets eater. He mentioned one day that he likes "white" cupcakes, so I decided I would indulge him a little bit. This pic was taken after we grabbed them out of their piping hot pans, slathered frosting on them and then tried to eat them with frosting dripping everywhere. I thought our mouths were pretty funny. I must say, I made it work much better than he did! lol




I just wanted to share some cute pics of the snow princess! She wasn't in a very princessy mood though, so not the greatest pics, but still, the outfit is too cute not to share pics of!





1 comment:

Maggie said...

love her little boots...that warm cupcake sounds so yummy right now:) you can tell Iam little bit hungry:) have a great day Holly!