Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Crazy, busy week


So I have my niece, Jade, with me for about ten days. Boy, has that been an experience. Jade is basically pretty easy, but you add in my other jobs and it can get a bit hectic. My days (and nights) are pretty busy. I work a couple of nights a week besides my other two full time jobs for the people that my sister nannies for. I have done this for about 8 years now, so they know me well. They have 4 kids and the youngest Timmy is only about three weeks younger than Jade. They had a blast playing with each other last night. Here Timmy is pulling Jade's hair while Jade laughs.....lol


Cheesy couple of kids.

Jade is already a boy chase it seems.....

Maria and Jade getting to be friends....well, Maria was happy to, but Jade was not as willling at the moment.

Speaking of laid back....


Jade at the pool


Three of my kids, the seven month old was napping


Yeah, this didn't alst long, she thinks she can swim, so the tube is not her friend


Kaelah spent the night and this is how Jade woke her up the next morning.....:-)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Hi Holly,

Guess what! We got internet at our house now! So I can check your blog everyday and see what you've been up to. Looks busy with all those kids! They will wear you out!

Sorry to have missed you while in MI. Did see Liz and her new baby. Told Liz to join blogspot so we can keep up.

Jade is adorable. So is Maria. Does she act like Ryan or just look like him?