Monday, August 11, 2008

More of the kids....


Jade LOVES Hunter. She doesn't understand that he doesn't exactly love her hugs. He is so good with her though. He endures her full length body hugs until she moves and the he takes off to a different "safe" place. Everytime we walk in the door, she starts screaming, "Kittt". Its so funny.


She fell asleep at my friends house. Gotta love this pose.


For those of you who know her, you know that Kaelah has beautiful hair. She has loved growing it long for as long as I can remember. But she is getting really frustrated with the amount of tangles she is getting and has decided to cut it off for school. I think she can donate her hair to Locks if Love and she may even have enough for two donations and still leave her hair shoulder length. I am so sad though, I am not going to know what to do....WAHHHHH

I just thought this was funny. Jade wanted to eat the whole hamburger by herself. She did a great job too.

2 comments:

becky said...

Love her doggy hug. You must have had so much fun having Jade there Kaelas hair does look beautiful in that picture, but I can understand her wanting to have it cut. But donating it is a great idea and Locks of Love is a great one.

Teresa said...

Awe..KK hair....you will have to post a pic of her new do...she won't look the same though.