Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New York Visit....


Ryan and Mary did their vow renewal in Vermont which is close to where my mom's family all live, so we got to catch up a little bit while we were there. This is my Uncle Paul with Jada. He loved her dearly, and they had a lot of fun going, "wheee" in the rocker.





Here is Jada with the Bridal bouquet which was forgotten at the hotel.


My Grandpa took Jade, Liss and I up Whiteface Mountain. It is so beautiful up there. Definitely a must when we visit.


My darling Gramps and I


Jada and I on the cliff......hopefully my mom won't see this one.... :-)

Jade loves babies(and kitties) sometimes to their detriment. This was taken right before she "pushed" Maria down. She loves a little too hard.....lol


My cousins that I rarely get to see. Mariah, Micah, and Billy. It was soo nice to see them again.

Ryan, Mary and Maria on the ferry going back to New York

My sweet mom and aunt


Us girls....Aunt Zoe, Myself, Aunt Nomie, Mom, Mary,Maria, Liss, Jade, and Erin

2 comments:

Cara said...

Holly,

Enjoyed seeing pics of your fam. Am always surprised at how much your Mom and Aunt Naomi look alike!

Ryan and Mary looked so nice in their (almost called them dress-up clothes--been around kids too long)wedding attire.

We were in VT this summer--I love it there. We weren't in Stowe, but we were quite close to it. (went through Montpelier)

Keep putting pics of the kids on--they are adorable!

Eileen said...

Thank you for your Birthday greetings.
It was good to see your New York Pix. It looks like you all had a great time. Thank you for sharing.