Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My new photography job....


SO, I had my first practice sessions a couple of weeks ago. They told me to have people I know come in and I could take their pics for practice. SO I scheduled three people--WAY too close together. I felt bad because they had to wait.

I did my brother and his family first, but the baby kept crying so we didn't get too many of them. For some reason every time my sister in law tries to send me the pictures, they won't load, so I can't share any of them. The other people that I took pictures of were two boys that are kids of a friend of mine that I play volleyball with. They turned out really cute as well. But I can't show you them either.

Thankfully, though, I can show you the pics of Elizabeth. I hate to say it, but she was as easy as pie. She was in a great mood and was a little ham. Obviously we took many more than these, but these are a few of my favorites. I loved taking the pics, but we are so busy, I don't know as I will be able to practice again til after Christmas and then I don't know if I will even have a job there. :-) SO I guess we'll see. Oh yeah, the ZAZZLE is a watermark they put on the online pics so people won't print them out. So that is why that word is through all the pics.

5 comments:

becky said...

Great Job! Looks like fun, but I would not like the busy part. I am sure you are real busy this time of year.

Cara said...

Hey Holly,

The new job looks fun, but I would think that it could be very stressful! I am always glad that I am not the photographer when I take my kids to get their pictures! If I lived closer I would make an appointment with you!

Ruth and boys said...

Looks like you did an awesome job to me. If I was in charge I would hire you!!!! :) Have a great week.

Eileen said...

Hello Holly great pics. Also enjoyed the ones with Kyle. Looks like you had a great time. Even with your insedent. Great job. Thanks for sharing.

Teresa said...

GREAT job on the pics! Been meaning to call you...will call soon...Miss you!!!!!