Thursday, November 15, 2007

more kids....


Teresa was complaining that I don't have any new pics so I thought I would post the few that I do have. Not that she has anything to complain aobut. Her postings are so few and far between if it was food I would hav been dead by now. :-) This is a pic of the Dewitt kids. They are so cute and fun to watch. It is really hard to get a good pic of all four of them though!

This is Timmy the youngest. He is such a cuddly doll baby.

And here is my KK. Love that girl!

5 comments:

H.O.P.E. said...

Hi Holly good pictures, just wanted to say hi. Thanks for sharing. Take care.

Eileen said...

Hi Holly, checking out your blog this morning. The bottom picture of KK I don't know why but she made me think of Cara Coxon when she was that age. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day. Love ya! Eileen

Kim M. said...

cute kiddos! That's funny what you said about Teresa. I'd have to agree! I am about to give up on her posting anything new. She better get on the ball so her poor friends won't "starve".

Teresa said...

Hahahaha That was funny. Love the picture though. :)

Anonymous said...

oh i just love that timmy. he is sitting in front of me right now clapping his hands and smiling the biggest smile ever!