Monday, April 6, 2009

My visit with Teresa and Karson!

I was so excited to finally meet Karson.  It was great to spend a week with Teresa.  We just relaxed and shopped, and shopped, and shopped!  We sat in a restaurant for two hours one afternoon just chatting away.  So much fun.  There are some friends that are like family and Teresa is definitely one of those.
These pics are all out of order, because I am too lazy to decide what ones I load first.  lol  
The above pic is me resting at Rhoda's after a terribly, turbulent flight from Chicago to Cincinnati.  I was so sick, I almost warned the people around me to move their belongings so I didn't throw up on their stuff.  Yeah....kind of embarrassing.  Thankfully it didn't come to that, but it felt like the longest 45 minute flight ever!

Karson in his cowboy outfit from Aunt Holly!  
I love his smile here.  He was struggling with some colic while I was there so the smiles were few and far between.  

Trying to keep that paci in his mouth.

Big brother, Kizer and big sister, Elle.  As you can see, they love Karson!

Getting a bath

Cute boy!  I loved this outfit on him.



Momma changing Karson in the changing room at the mall.

Sleeping in the Boppy

Sleepy boy!

I was so excited to see Callie again!  I miss her so much.  This is her giving me a hug right after I got there.  She would just come up and bury her head in my stomach.  LOVE HER!
My first introduction to Karson!

My girly girl!!



Resting after his first photo shoot


Such a snuggly bug.  Love him!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the pics! You are way ahead of me....as always. lol

Brenda said...

That's so neat that you went to see Teresa and the new baby. Enjoyed all the pictures - I especially love Karson's cowboy outfit! So cute!