Sunday, April 5, 2009

Catching up

Jenna came down to work with Erin for a weekend and then Stacey came down to visit as well!  I love it when they come to stay for a few days.  These two girls were my first babysitting kids (and my cousins) so we are pretty close.  Its hard to believe that they are all grown up and not kids anymore.  
Love me some Jada hugs!

Vicky (My roomate) and I after she threw me a little birthday celebration

Diane (Kaelah's mom) and I at my birthday

Uncle Jeremy with Jade

My birthday celebration group!

All my parents grandkids except for Shadley

The cake Vicky got me from the Bon-Bonerie.  It was amazing.  The detail was absolutely incredible.

Rhoda and I after our own little birthday celebration.  Its been a busy few months, but maybe after this one things will slow down a little bit.  :-)

2 comments:

becky said...

Love the pictures!!
Ok I hope this info helps with the picture stuff. When you go to compose a post and it has the little area where you type and text and where the pictures are (suppose to be) Well, right at the top of that box on the right side there are tabs that say Edit Html and Compose. You have to clicked on the Compose tab for it to show your pictures. Hope this is what is your problem. Hope to see you soon.

My Life in Pictures said...

Thanks, Beck! I fixed it thanks to you! :-)