Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun with Jada


Of course Aunt Holly had to play with the hair when she comes home. Jade is HORRIBLE at keeping her hair in ANYTHING. As soon as you are not looking she tears it out. The little stinker. But we did manage to keep her hair up for some pics.

This pic was taken just before she toppled off the swing..... I know, I know, I am terrible. The ground was extremely soft and I broke her fall anyway. :-) Kaelah wore this outfit when she was 2 going on 3 and Jade just turned 1!!! She is destined to be a TALL girl, me thinks!


I absolutely love this pic. She was playing peek a boo with my mom. You can tell both of them were really into it. :-)

Yeah, no smiles for Aunt Holly. I am going to start calling her, little stubborn.....

1 comment:

Cara said...

Got your message. I will be here for about another week and then Jamey and I take off for a little trip. When we get back we are going to go camping with mom and dad and the kids--I honestly don't know when we are going back home--sometime towards the end of July.