Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The busy weekend....


There is this great ice cream stand in Mason that makes the cutest cones for kids. Kaelah is addicted. Seth was too cool for the cones, the first few times that we visited it, but he finally broke down last night and got one and he was thrilled with how his Santa turned out. Kaelah of course was thrilled with her elephant. :-)


I don't usually have Seth with me anymore, but their mom was trying to move yesterday so I had Seth and Kaelah. They go from fighting like cats and dogs to having great fun together. This pic is the result of one too many fights and I made them hug till they laughed.



Just a random pic of Kaelah and my favorite doggy dog, Riley. Love him.


Jada and Lizzie Bit had great fun together. Here they are kissing on the stairs. So cute!


Awwwww!!!!


Seth is at the stage where pictures just aren't cool, hence the face. As you can tell, Jada was tired.


Jade and Maria playing together. You gotta love the look on Maria's face! lol



Elizabeth and KK are great friends. They love each other so much.



And my picture of the year so far! I love this. Maria stole her Daddy's cone and had a blast with her first Graeters Ice Cream experience. This is priceless! :-)

2 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

Such cute kids! :-) What's the name of the ice cream place in Mason? My kids would be thrilled to go their for a treat I'm sure! ;-)

Anonymous said...

aw! i love every single one of these kids!