Friday, May 23, 2008

Kaelah's big dance night!


I have been taking Kaelah to dance class since she was three years old. When we first started, Teresea was taking her little girl that she nannied as well. I don't know if Teresa and I have ever laughed so hard in our lives. We were hooked from the beginning.

Now, 3 years later, it is amazing at how accomplished she is. She LOVES to perform. She is the youngest girl in her class and pretty much the smallest (by far) as well, but she is a go getter.

Look at that face! I love that girl! :-)

Some of her acro moves....


twirling the tap dress....


My beautiful little girl....most of us would die for those eyelashes


The ballet outfit was my favorite of course....Just had to share for those of you who know her. The recital was a lot of fun and she did a wonderful job.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

BEAUTIFUL! Wow I can't believe how big she is getting!