Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy first birthday, Jade!


The beginning.....

The middle.....


The End.....

Jade turned one Saturday, May 10th. She was a bit befuddled about unwrapping things,b ut she really enjoyed what was inside! :-) Here she is playing with the new toy that her cousin Emma got her. As you can see, all three of my nieces were enjoying it quite a bit.

Hmmm....what do I do with this thing?


Jade LOVES cell phones. She called her uncle Ryan the other morning without her mom knowing it. Pretty funny.

ooooooo........What is that?


Yummy Cake.....

3 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh, she is getting so big! She's just cute, cute, cute! I just love how she was rubbing the cake in her hair. I bet that was fun to clean up :)

Kristina Clemens said...

Can't believe she's a year already! It was great to see pics of Jeremy. Seems like forever since I've seen him. Hope you're having a great week. Kristina

Kristina Clemens said...

Hey, I just wondered if you knew Timmy was moving back to Hagerstown. I think he's going to work in Ray McCrarry's church. Brian just told me yesterday.