Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Is this really February???


What weird weather we are having these days! It seems more like April than February! Ah well....I took Seth and Luke to the bus today, I haven't gotten a lot of pics of them, since I don't really babysit them during the school year, so I decided to get them while I had the chance. Unfortunately Seth decided that he didn't want to get his pic taken....

but, I got him anyway!!! Luke is already 12 years old, which is still shocking to me, and Seth is 9. I started babysitting them when they were 2 and 4. Believe me, time flies!!!

Kaelah and I waited for 40 minutes for the bus today, so we got kind of crazy with the camera.

Ahhhh....she is so sweet!

3 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Great pictures! :-) Hope your week is going well...thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! YAY! ;-)

Queen of the Castle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Carroll said...

Holly!
So surprised to see your comment on my blog. I'm glad we found each other. You look great and life looks wonderful! The same is here for me. I would love to catch up sometime. You are welcome to my blog. It is karencarroll.blogspot.com

Love,
Karen