Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chef Graham!


This little guy's name is, Graham, a little boy that I babysit two evenings a week. He was born incredibly big, (which is incredibly weird seeing such a huge baby come from a size 0 mother) and has stayed that way. I took this top picture when he was about 9 months old. As you can see, he was a BIG boy. He weighed in at 30# at 1 year. While I was babysitting him and his siblings this weekend, I was making Janna's awesome Cinnamon roll recipe and Graham was so interested (which makes sense, since his dad is the orignator and owner of Dewey's Pizza). He wanted to help with everything and he stayed on the counter keeping track of everything I did. So I decided it would be cute to re-enact the original picture.

As you can see he hasn't changed much in a year and a half except get taller. He is such a cutie. We had a really great time together, so I thought I would share.

5 comments:

southernsweetie99 said...

Kaelah is getting so tall!! I just got my computer back and I was catching up ..... Hope you are doing well! I am doing Teresa a lingerie shower by mail...I didn't have your address and she was in Oregon. I just told everyone to try to mail her something by March 1st. Anyhow, didn't want to leave her best bud out! :) -Lisa

Jana said...

Hey, Glad you tried the cin. rolls. What a brave lady to enlist the help of a little one. :-)

Anonymous said...

What ADORABLE pictures of Graham! Thank you for sharing!
Love, Ruthie

Maggie said...

He is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I'm glad to know you still exist in this big world! I dont think you have changed much. I cant believe how time has flown by! I finally got a blog started. Check my little family out at bryanrhonda.blogspot.com. I still have to add more but it's a start! Keep in touch!