Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A visit to Parky's farm....

We took the kids to Parky's farm in Winton Woods the other day. The kids had a lot of fun.

Parky's farm has a huge barn, that is full of really fun things for the kids to play on. By the time we helped the kids on these tires, Seth was about ready to die. He kept saying to hurry because it hurts, and if you look at the poor kid, he is acutally crying in the pictures. I hate to admit it, but I thought he was just being dramatic--that is until I got on it and had to whole heartedly agree with Seth about the pain factor. It HURT!!! And he had KK on his lap. I felt so bad. But he loved it that I bragged about how tough he was. :-)

I got Kaelah and Ally matching cowboy hats from gymboree, so this was the perfect place to wear them, Aren't they sooo cute?

Ally barely made it out of the driveway before she passed out, and KK wasn't too far behind her. I love it when they play so hard they can't stay awake! :-)























No comments: