Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Best Buds

As some may or may not know, Teresa and I have been roomies for over two years now. I have been a nanny for the last 6 and half years, and Teresa got a job two years ago right across the road from my job. So needless to say "our" kids have become great friends, since we spend a lot of time together. Kaelah and Ally are "Best Buds" and Teresa and I get a kick out of watching such young girls start building a beautiful friendship. You'd think that Teresa and I might get annoyed with each other spending as much time together as we do, but somehow it seems to be just dandy. :-) In September, we are going to have to say goodbye to our kiddies, they won't need us anymore because they will be in school full time. I will be losing my roomate as well, because she is planning on moving to Idaho. Trust me, no one will want to be around me in September. I am not looking forward to it, I never have liked goodbyes. We just hope that Kaelah and Ally's friendship will last through the years like ours has and will.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

That's really neat that "your" girls are best friends.

I'm going to be sad to see Teresa go too, but wow, what an adventure! Wouldn't we be surprised in a couple of years if we find out she's bustin' broncs mucking stalls?! :D