Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Zoo time....

The weather has been so great, so we have already taken a couple of trips to the zoo. Ashley wanted to bring a friend, and I wanted a friend, so we took the neighbor girl for Ashley and I convinced Rhoda and Elizabeth to go. :-)

The trees are beautiful right now. That is one thing that I definitely love about Cincinnati. They have so many beautiful flowering trees.

Riley really isn't cross eyed, not sure why she looks like she is in these pics. LOL This is the one and only picture of baby Brooke. She didn't really care all that much about the animals at this point, so she mostly stayed in the stroller.

And here are two very tired little girls after a good afternoon at the zoo.

1 comment:

Kristina Clemens said...

Hey, just poppin' in to say Hi. I'm so jealous of Jade. =) Melissa was telling me how you can always get her such great stuff from Gymboree. Lucky girl. Love ya, Kris