Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Nothing much to talk about....


I haven't really taken any new pics since Christmas. I need to get busy on that. My boss has a kennel that breeds Irish Wolfhounds and just before Christmas they had a litter. I want to get some pics of them to show everyone. It is really amazing how big they get so fast! So stay tuned to that one!

Poor Jade has allergies, so she has had a constant runny nose. They are about to put her on allergy meds though, so hopefully that will help. She is such a sweetie. This aunt wishes she could see her much more often than she does.

Kyles's parents were here for Christmas and his mom wanted to tour some of Lexington, KY. It is really pretty down there even in the ugliness of winter. My Grandpa used to live there so I was excited to see this castle again that he used to drive me by when I visited. I guess the story is that a man decided to build a castle but ran out of funds, so had to abandon it. It looks like they are actually doing work on it right now though, so maybe one day it will actually be finished. Either way, it is an extremely impressive sight, and not necessarily something you would expect to see in the Kentuckian countryside. :-)

No comments: