Friday, December 7, 2007

A visit with Santa


From the first time Kaelah ever visited Santa when she was a year old, she loved him. I don't mean the 'I love Santa because he brings me gifts' kind of love, I mean the "I LOVE SANTA CLAUSE" kind of love. Back when she was little we went to the mall a lot in the winter. During the Christmas season, we had to visit Santa EVERY time we went to the mall, in fact many times, we had to visit him every time we walked past. It got to be a bit embarrassing, almost.

Now that Kaelah just turned six, she is a bit more reserved about Santa, but not by too much. She is in school now, so yesterday was the first time we had a chance to go to the mall together. She was so excited to get to see Santa again. I figure it isn't going to be too many more years, and she won't even want to go and see him, so I love getting her pic with him.

Unfortunately, Little miss Elizabeth Miles, wasn't quite so fond of dear old St. Nick. I love this picture though. It will be a classic someday when she looks back on it. Poor Rhoda, couldn't bear to see her so terrified. It was so funny.

4 comments:

becky said...

She looks so nice. What a beatiful dress she has on.

Katie and the boys said...

that is the same santa my kids saw!! He was there last year too!

Eileen said...

I remember when my girls went to see Santa, it seems just like it was yesterday. I do have one picture of Becky when she was I think 1 1/2 years old, she wasn't to sure is the look we got in the picture. Kayla looks so nice.
Thanks for sharing

Teresa said...

KK is getting so big!!! WOW! She looks beautiful as always. :)