Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Oldies...but goodies.

Being a nanny is many things, but one of the things I love the most is summer time. It actually means more work for me since I have all my kids with me, but there are so many fun things to do in the summer. We go to Kings Island, the water park, Sharon woods, the zoo, and on and on and on. Two of my best friends have been nannies along with me for the last seven years. Rhoda started nannying the winter after I started. She had one little guy whose name is Will. He is about 9 months younger than Seth. Then the people I work for had Kaelah and about 6 months after that, Will's family had a baby sister named Kate. So these four kids have literally grown up together. Seth and Will are both in school full time now, so they hardly ever get to see each other. They are both looking foward to maybe being able to get together over the summer. These pics are of Seth and Will at Sharon Woods. They got in a spat, so Rhoda and I sat them down in a "time-out" Two very unhappy boys, but it didn't take long for the laughter to come and they were fast friends once again. I just love these pictures.

In trouble and not happy with each other.

hmm...something funny?

And friends again....

1 comment:

Kim M. said...

Hey!!! Love the pictures! Those kids are so cute!
It's so not fair that you get PAID to have fun!
Keep in touch :-)